Thursday, December 3, 2020

I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM - LYNCHING!



And it shall come to pass.  [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]:  Lynching, Extrajudicial Killings, Public  Executions by a Mob, Informal Group,  Social Control, Public Spectacle,  Intimidation, [Cotton Belt -Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Texas and Louisiana, and lynchings—mob-directed hangings extrajudicial punishments, including murder-objects of racial lynching- NOT YOUR VICTIM].  Secret vigilante, and insurgent groups such as the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) NOT YOUR VICTIM.


And it shall come to pass. [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]:  Instigated extrajudicial assaults and killings in order to keep whites in power. Hate crime, mass racial violence, mobbing, noose, witch hunt, brutal attack, beaten to death, injustice, brutal end,  strange fruit, klan violence, and a spirit of lawlessness.  [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]


And it shall come to pass.  [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]: Roots of rough justice, origins of american lynching, jungle justice, muddy treatment, death and embarassment, bodies found hanging from a tree, mobs, mafai, organize crime, beaten for being black, killed on witchcraft suspicion, cross and lynching tree, miserable one, evil one, insecure one, and prejudice one. [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]


And it shall come to pass. [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]:  Silly-rabbit, legacy of lynching, struggle cycle, arrested on accusations, evil crowd, child-abduction, organ harvesting, vigilantes, cultural conflicts, communal violence, naked in public,  racial discrimination, blood stains, american experience of lynching and injustice,  [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]


And it shall come to pass. [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]: Being deprived of life and human dignity, corruption, rise and fall, legacy of racial terror, controlled environments, ignorance/foolishness, bitter memory,  human sacrifice, brutality, abuse, judicial system revenge, private vengeance, hell-fire, accused conspirator, sacrifical mentality, scapegoat candidate, black death, evil deplored in the scapegoating process, [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]


And it shall come to pass. [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]: Sterotyped, ritual of human sacrifice, violence to black people, the lynching and burning ritual, ghastly cleansing ritual, crucifixon, bribery, misguided multitude, profound injustice, man's inhumanity to man, oppression of wrong, community violence, rapist, torture and murder, bi-racial community,  white community, black community, indian community, any tribe/village, focusing  on blacks for punishment, [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]: distorted mind, reprobate mind, corrupt law enforecment, and weapons of grievous destruction.  [ I AM NOT YOUR VICTIM ]

[I AM LOOSE]  FROM THE COTTON BELT

I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF LYNCHING PAST, PRESENT NOR FUTURE. [CASE CLOSED]   


Write and Burn*

Read Out Loud Into Your Water and Drink*

Prophetess LaVern Coarde

No comments:

Post a Comment